2-DAY CONFERENCE PREMIUM TICKET FOR TOWNSHIP ENTREPRENEURS OR ANY BUSINESS
How to register:
- Please complete this form – you can register up to 10 people on one form
- When you click the submit button, the invoice will be emailed to the email you used under Payment Details
- If you are willing to sponsor tickets for someone who cannot afford it, please write “DONATION” in the comments and we will match it up with suitable delegates
- If you need help completing the form, please let us know on firstname.lastname@example.org
REGISTRATION FOR CONFERENCE 2024 PREMIUM TICKETS
1. Participation fee includes access to the appropriate session presentations and networking opportunities, and post conference proceedings.
2. Payment of full delegate fee is due within 7 days of receipt of invoice, or immediately with registration if the booking is made within 2 weeks of the event. Siyenza Management (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry to the event should payment not be received prior to the event.
3. Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome at no extra charge.
4. Siyenza Management (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to alter the programme without notice including the substitution, alternation or cancellation of speakers and/or topics and/or the dates of the event.
5. Siyenza Management (Pty) Ltd is not liable for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alternation, postponement or cancellation of the event.
6. A complimentary ticket cannot be used by a person already registered for the event, no refund can be given respectively.
7. Cancellation policy: 50% refunded only if written notice is received 21 days before the event: 25% refunded of written notice is received 14 days before the event.
8. Registrants that do not attend the event after the cancellation date will be liable for 100% payment of the invoiced amount.
9. Any fee payable to . Siyenza Management (Pty) Ltd for participation at the Township Economies or official side events, will not be refundable, due to an Act of God, severe weather conditions, global health concerns, event cancellation due to circumstances beyond the control of the Organisers.